The new Fenix PD31 is compatible with two CR123 or one Li-Ion 18650 rechargeable cell, giving excellent runtimes for those who prefer the economy and performance of rechargeable 18650 batteries.
Featuring a Cree XP-G LED with maximum output of 304 lumens, the PD30 has reverse polarity protection and is waterproof to IPX-8 standards.
- 304 lumens - 2 hour 15 minute runtime
- 124 lumens - 8 hour runtime
- 67 lumens - 16 hour runtime
- 2 lumens - 200 hour runtime
- Strobe and SOS mode
Comes complete with a removable pocket clip and nylon belt holster.
Click here to see the new Fenix PD32
Fenix PD31 Specifications
- Cree XP-G LED (R5) with a life span of 50,000 hours •
- Uses two 3V CR123A batteries or one 18650
- 120mm (Length) x24 mm (Diameter)
- 64.4-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tail cap switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab using quality CR123A primary lithium batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.