Maxpedition Condor 2 Backpack
The Condor 2 hydration backpack (#0512) is the dramatically improved second generation military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
The popular Condor 2 Backpack from Maxpedition has a medium-sized design but is surprisingly spacious and can accommodate over 1350 cubic inches of gear and a 3L hydration reservoir with b-directional tube port (not included).
However, what really makes the the bag unique is that it's designed with more exterior PALS webbing than any Maxpedition backpack available.
The Maxpedition Condor 2 backpack has been dramatically improved, now featuring amenities of daily use in mind, whilst not compromising the integrity of the rugged battlefield construction.
- Dimensions: 17.5"(H) x 14"(W) x 6.5"(D) Main Compartment
- 5.5"(H) x 9"(W) x 2"(D) Upper Front Pouch
- 8"(H) x 9"(W) x 2.5"(D) Lower Front Pouch
- Overall Capacity: 1950 cu. in. / 32 L
- Hydration: Fits up to 100 oz / 3L Reservoir (sold separately)
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Strap
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
- Empty Weight: 47.8 oz
(5 / 5 Stars)
|I have already used this back pack to do some random walking around Spain and found it be great; very comfortable, well designed and offers great hard wearing quality.|
|Mr Cranton, Rugby|