Fenix TK47 Ultra Thrower
Maximum output 1300 lumens. Powered by 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries.
The Fenix TK47 has a maximum output of 1300 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED and is powered using 2 x Li-ion 18650 batteries.
This innovative flashlight offers two independent lights, the main beam is a long-range beam with a maximum reach of 700 meters and the diffused tail light offers a neutral white and red light. The two lights are controlled separately with a side switch for the headlight and a tail cap switch for the tail light.
To operate the headlight press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds and single click to cycle through the outputs, ranging from 10 to 1300 lumens. To activate the tail light, press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds and single click to select white light, red light, red flash or red SOS.
Turbo: 1300 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime
High: 400 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 100 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 220 hrs runtime
White Light: 30 lumens - 43 hrs 30 mins runtime
Red Light: 1.5 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 700 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: holster, spare o-ring, lanyard
**Please note: the TK47 does not come with batteries**
- Length: 266.2 mm
- Head Diameter: 61.5 mm
- Body Diameter: 28.6 mm
- Headlight Cree: XHP35 HI neutral white with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tail light Cree: Quality neutral white LED, red LED and diffuser tip design
- Weight: 376 g (excluding batteries)
- Dual independent light source that can be used simultaneously
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Lockout function
- Reverse polarity protection
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Featuring low voltage downshift function
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating