Fenix RC40 2016 Edition Flashlight
Maximum output 6000 lumens. Powered by tailored Fenix 7.4V/7800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (included).
The updated RC40 has an impressive output of 6000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 and is powered by a tailored Fenix 7.4V/7800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (included).
With five brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes, the RC40 2016 edition is perfect for a range of applications and thanks to the maximum beam distance of 730 meters, it is an ideal searchlight.
The 2016 version has been well designed to include intelligent features such as an over-heat circuit, a memory circuit, a low voltage downshift and a digitally regulated output.
Turbo: 6000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
High: 4000 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime
Mid: 2000 lumens - 4 hrs 5 mins runtime
Low: 500 lumens - 18 hrs 15 mins runtime
Eco: 45 lumens - 125 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (6000 lumens) & SOS (500 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 730 metes, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: AC charger, DC car charger, spare O-ring, spare rubber boot switch, spare charging port anti-dust plug, Fenix 7.4V/7800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Batteries: Removeable rechargeable battery
- Lamp Type: 6 x Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Reflector: Smooth
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Dual Switch - Left: on / off / strobe /SOS, Right: on / off / brightness
- Construction: Durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: Yes
- Pocket Clip: No
- Length: 272 mm
- Battery Tube Diameter: 52 mm
- Head Diameter: 108 mm
- Weight: 1234 g (including battery)