Maximum output 3000 lumens. Powered by 1 x 26650 Li-ion battery.
The Fenix PD40R flashlight has an impressive maximum output of 3000 lumens from the quad core Cree XHP70 LED and is powered using the included 26650 battery.
The powerful torch is rechargeable via micro USB and has a charging indicator which shows red whilst charging and green when fully charged. In addition, the PD40R has a battery level indicator which displays green for sufficient charge, red for poor amount of charge and flashing red when the battery critically needs charging. This features activates when the torch is turned off.
The PD40R has a dual switch operation which includes a master and auxiliary switch. Press the master switch for half a second to activate general mode and single click the same switch to cycle from eco to turbo. The auxiliary switch can be pressed for half a second to activate the flash mode and single click to cycle to strobe and SOS.
The flashlight offers five brightness levels, plus special modes and a lockout function which can be achieved by simultaneously pressing the auxiliary and master switches for over 3 seconds. The light will flash on low twice to show it is in lockout mode and to unlock the torch, simply repeat.
Turbo: 3000 lumens - 12 mins runtime
High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Mid: 350 lumens - 7 hrs 25 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 21 hrs 15 mins runtime
Eco: 20 lumens - 55 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (1000 lumens) and SOS (350 lumens) modes.
Maximum beam distance 200 meters, water resistant to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: lanyard, 1 x 26650 battery, spare o-ring, holster, USB charging cable
- Length: 138.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 34 mm
- Body Diameter: 30 mm
- Weight: 126 g (excluding battery)
- Micro USB charging
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Battery level indication
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to prevent high surface temperature
- Intelligent memory circuit memorises the last used brightness levels when turned on again
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
(5 / 5 Stars)
|AMAZING torch - it's so bright! Shine it upwards and it will light the whole room up!|
Battery lasts for hours!!
|Mr Parsons, Evesham|
(4 / 5 Stars)
|very nice but didn't seem a big step up from the rc11|
|Mr o donoghue , cork|