Maximum output 1000 lumens. Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (included).
The Fenix HP25R headlamp has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2, XP-G2 R5 and red LEDs. The headtorch comes with a 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion battery that can be charged inside the light.
In addition to being rechargeable, the headlamp has a red light for night illumination and alerting, as well as boasting a neutral white floodlight and a far-reaching spotlight beam, making it ideal for hiking, camping, searching, cave exploration and other outdoor activities.
The headlamp features four brightness levels and an impressive maximum reach up to 185 meters.
High: 350 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
Eco: 4 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1.5 hrs runtime
High: 350 lumens -4.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 42 hrs runtime
Eco: 0.2 lumens - 96 hrs runtime
Flashing: 0.2 lumens - 192 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 185 meters, waterproof to IPX-6 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix 3.6V 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion battery, spare o-ring, micro USB cable
- Batteries: 18650 x 1
- Additional Battery Type: CR123 non rechargeable x 2
- Lamp Type Cree XM-L2 U2, CREE XP-G2 R5 and red LED's
- Reflector: One reflector for throw beam, one diffuser for flood beam
- Lens Type: Toughened glass lens
- Switch Type: Individual on/off/mode switch for each beam
- Construction: Made from durable aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation
- Pocket Clip: No
- Waterproofing: IPX-6
- Light Length: 60mm
- Light Width: 54mm
- Light Height: 32.5mm
- Battery Case Length: 82.5mm
- Battery Case Width: 50mm
- Battery Case Height: 35mm
- Weight: 183.5 g (excluding batteries)
(5 / 5 Stars)
|great headlamp easy to use and wear, great light easy on my eyes|
|Mr o donoghue , cork|
(5 / 5 Stars)
|Absolutely the best head torch I have ever used. On low level the battery life is extraordinarily exceptional. On full high level the brightness is just like daylight - quite the best.|
|Mr Phyall, Ashford|