The Fenix HP11 has a very impressive runtime of almost 4 hours on full power, at 277 lumens, this is achieveable when the HP11 is used with the Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. These factors make the HP11 a class leader in terms of both brightness and running time,
The head of the light on the HP11 is made from metal with a hard anodised finish, the torch is waterproof to IPX-6 the HP11 meaning that the HP11 is suitable to be used in all weather conditions.
Included with the HP11 is a flip-up diffusor lens, which can turn the beam from a spot light to a flood light for close up work without the reflective dazzle being a problem.
As this headlamp is suitable to be used in any weather condition it is perfect for use when camping, hiking, cycling, fishing and any other job which requires the need for both hands to be free from holding a torch.
This particular headlamp has four possible brightness settings as well as a strobe and SOS mode.
- Cree XP-G (R5) LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Dimensions: Light:59.5mm (Length) x 50mm (Width) x55.5mm (Height)
- Battery Case:88.3mm (Length) x 73.5mm (Width) x 26.4mm (Height)
- 180-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the top, easy operation
- The lamp unit is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, the rest is made from high quality plastic
- The metal head has a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries in Lab) are approximate and may vary between headlamps, batteries, and environments