The Fenix HP11 has a maximum brightness of 277 lumens from the Cree XP-G R5 LED and is powered by four AA batteries. The HP11 as perfect for camping, hiking, cycling, fishing and just about any job that requires both hands to be free from holding a torch.
Brightness Levels: using four Ni-mh AA batteries
Turbo: 277 Lumens - 3 hour 51 minute runtime
High: 133 Lumens - 9 hour 31 minute runtime
Mid: 55 Lumens - 25 hour runtime
Low: 4 Lumens - 206 hour runtime
Strobe: 277 Lumens
SOS: 55 Lumens
Frequent Flash: 55 Lumens
Beam distance of up to 154 lumens, waterproof to IPX-6 and impact resistant to drops from 1 meter.
Includes: Headband, diffuser lens, cable retaining clips and four AA batteries.
- Cree XP-G (R5) LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Dimensions: Light:59.5mm (Length) x 50mm (Width) x55.5mm (Height)
- Battery Case:88.3mm (Length) x 73.5mm (Width) x 26.4mm (Height)
- 180-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the top, easy operation
- The lamp unit is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, the rest is made from high quality plastic
- The metal head has a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries in Lab) are approximate and may vary between headlamps, batteries, and environments