Maximum output 1000 lumens. Powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries.
The Fenix SD11 has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 LED and can be powered using either 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use cells.
The newest torch in the Fenix diving light range, the SD11 has been designed mainly for underwater photography. Featuring an innovative 'R+' mode, the flashlight offers an optimal combination of neutral white and red light which is ideal for underwater viewing, photography and video recording. As the LED provides a neutral white beam, the torch is great for colour rendering, above or below the water.
The SD11 is operated using a magnetic, rotating ring which allows for one handed use that is not affected by water pressure. In addition, when using with an 18650 battery, the torch has a feature to check the battery level; when the red light is constantly on there is sufficient power, if the red light flashes slowly the battery is low and a rapid flash indicates that the battery needs charging or replacing as soon as possible.
High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Low: 500 lumens - 3 hrs 40 mins runtime
R+: 250 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 45 meters, waterproof to IP68 (up to 100 meters) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: flashlight clip, camera mount, diving lanyard, spare o-ring, brand ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries
- Length: 138 mm
- Body Diameter: 26 mm
- Head Diameter: 34 mm
- Weight: 132.5 g (excluding batteries)
- Cree: XM-L2 U2 neutral white and XQ-E red LED
- 110º super wide beam angle for even and soft lighting effect
- Specialised flashlight clip and camera mount for photographing (suitable for most sports and DSLR cameras)
- Magnetic rotating ring
- Battery level checking
- Illumination designed for safe diving
- Dual layer body structure
- Corrosion resistant
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient extraction
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish